Friday 5 August 2011

Ladner's Helio advice.


The current links are all about confirming Ana as the feminine identity of God, following the Andrew Gough links I received an email from Gene Ladner, he had not seen the Gough links at this time -

Gene Ladner -

By the way, while you have interesting (if not downright compelling) evidence that God is feminine and her name is Ana, I have equally compelling evidence (at least in MY mind) that God is masculine and his name is hELIO (not capitalized for a very good reason), all found in the digits of pi.

So I looked to see what the code had in store to put the man right -

LADNER TEST BY PI - 3.1415926..NOT HELIO...MISS.

Miss is feminine.

BY PI LADNER, NOT HELIO, MSS...TITS ..3.14159265.

The Pi number in that line contains the answer  -
BY PI LADNER, NOT HELIO, MSS...TITS ..ANA..R.K CODE.

Mss -
Used as a courtesy title before the surname or full name of a woman or girl:Mss (mĭz'ĭz).

ANA ROCKED.. LADNER BY PI, NOT HELIO, MSS, TITS!
ANA ROCKED = 3.14159265




Gene Ladner.

You do realize, of course, that I can easily change this message to :HELIO ROCKED..LADNER BY PI, NOT MSS ANA'S TITS. This anagram actually makes more sense to me, not the one you sent. That's the unfortunate thing about anagrams; they can often be construed to mean something else, which is why I only consider them COMPELLING, but not actual PROOF. I will send the stuff about HELIO that I found in the digits of pi sometime today, perhaps in a few minutes. Naturally, I don't expect you to give much weight to it, since you already have your own bias toward your own method, and that is certainly okay with me
Me -

Well quite right and so it should. you are missing the entire point. The bias in the word combinations in the code and the fact that Ana had you find the Helio link to Pi so that you could have your question answered by the code.
Also TITS a very feminine word IS TT.

There's something else you are not taking in to account Gene, the things that happened BEFORE I was led to the code, the little matter of the writing on the wall and MI6.

TT IS R.K'S PI CODE BY MS ANA LADNER, NOT HELIO.

Remember...these are the letters she gave me in 2002. Also remember that I knew her name is Ana years before she led me to the code.

Gene Ladner -

 In no way do I mean to belittle your research, as it may very much indeed have great merit (possibly the absolute truth), and you are obviously quite intelligent, much more so than the average person. Definitely someone I would like to meet in person one day! Talk about comparing notes!! Wow!


.
The current links are all about confirming Ana as the feminine identity of God, following the Andrew Gough links I received an email from Gene Ladner, he had not seen the Gough links (see previous post) at this time -

No comments:

Post a Comment