Saturday 22 June 2013

The PH exchange and TK7.


This link started when Catherine Oconnor accepted my friend request.
An observation that I didn't explain. Without me being made to make the 'error' of thinking there was just the four day gap between the two birth dates I would not have looked at the code's connection to Catherine and Tom, yet the code was already set up for it, it had to be Tom because of the 227 link to TK7 that I didn't see coming..
EVEN THE THOUGHTS WE ARE GIVEN REALLY ARE GIVEN.

23.6.13

Today's date puts all the key words connected to Catherine's link together as a proof of Ana's identity -

23.6.13 - TOM, PI, TK7, ROSS, END ANA ID CATHERINE.

We lived in Oban at the time that Tom was born, yesterday Catherine told me that Oban is special to her because of something that happened to her in the past -

R.KELLY ID'S OBAN'S TOM AND O TIPS CATHERINE.

DAY I DATE PIN R.K'S SON TOM CATHERINE - 23.6.13.

ID'S TIP CATHERINE - OBAN TOM AND ROSS KELLY.

ID'S TIP CATHERINE - ROSS KELLY, TOM AND OBAN.
......

No comments:

Post a Comment