Tuesday 15 August 2017

God in the numbers.

 I made my first comment on this post yesterday then it appeared again today -

Fall in love with the numbers. Numbers reveal practically everything.

Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly They do, particularly the fact that the English Alphabet is not numbered randomly.

Ross Kelly
The letters on my profile icon are an anagram code that I have been demonstrating since 2002.
The letters correspond to Nos by simple single digit Alphabetic logic A=1 etc, start at 1 again after 9.

The code it'self is not randomly formulated, it contains a plan that is synchronised to real time clues, your name for example.
It says -

PAISLEY LINKS TO Nos IN THE CODE - A-1 B-2 D-4 R-9.

The same thing is also an anagram of -

BIAS TO No PI - 3.1415926535 - ARCHIMEDES 22/7.
Ross Kelly
The code's symbol for it'self is O and O also represents zero in the code.-

34 O LETTERS AID PATRICK I NAME ON 15.8.2017.
Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly ..

I LINK PRIME Nos DATED TO 15.8.2017 - 2 3 5 13 19.
Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly ..
IT'S 15.8.2017, CODE LETTERS ID PI - 3.14159265.
Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly ..

34 LETTER 15.8.2017 TIP ID'S 9 Nos - 3.14159265.

Having just posted the above the next thing that happened today is that I noticed a post by Michael Pendleton -

Michael Pendleton to Atheist vs Theist Debates w/o Bans or Blocking
My first day in this group...I thought it would be educated debate and respectful disagreement...wow ..was I shocked...Thanks for approving me but this group is not for me!

35 minsRemove
Samir Hamideh Kaik
Samir Hamideh Kaik Are you theist or atheist?

Michael Pendleton
Michael Pendleton Neither.... and I respect the opinions of both...

Samir Hamideh Kaik

Michael Pendleton
Michael Pendleton If you had to label me I guess you would call me a pantheist

Samir Hamideh Kaik
Samir Hamideh Kaik You believe in different deities?

Michael Pendleton
Michael Pendleton No I believe that all is God... but I have no belief in the biblical God

· 26 mins
Michael Pendleton
Michael Pendleton No personal vindictive angry God that demands praise....
Samir Hamideh Kaik
Samir Hamideh Kaik Fair enough

24 mins
Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly You might appreciate this Michael -

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/.../god-in...


I made my first comment on this post yesterday then it appeared again today - Patrick Levi Paisley Yesterday at…
synchronicitywins.blogspot.com
·
Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly If you read it you will see that the code calls it'self O.

You are the first sensible person that I've crossed paths with since posting that blog post a few minutes ago so I took another look at it -

IT'S BY MICHAEL PENDLETON O ID'S Nos - A 1 T-2 R-9.

It's formulated to use your name to isolate the same point.
Ross Kelly
And -

R.K'S O ID'S Nos BY MICHAEL PENDLETON - A-1 T-2 I -9.
·
Ross Kelly
You are the only person I have posted that particular blog link to.
It's not even on my own page yet.


  The name Pendleton has not been seen in the code since it's completion in 2002.

I, R.K'S CODE, LIST A MR PENDLETON, IT'S 15.8.2017.

It's Anna's code and Anna's Alphabet, see previous post -

MY ALPHABET Nos - A-1 C-3 D-4 E-5 I-9 K-2 N-5, R IS 9 TOO.

ALPHABET Nos IN MY, AND R.K'S 34 LETTERS - I-9 O-6.

Nos IN MY, AND R.K'S 34 ALPHABET LETTERS - I-9 O-6.

Sept 3 2017.

Lawrence Chukwuma to Philosophy
1 hr ·
Sometimes I wonder who made the numbers and the words!

Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly Anna did and she sent a little code to prove it -

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/.../god-in...
I made my first comment on this post yesterday then it appeared again today - Patrick Levi Paisley Yesterday at…
synchronicitywins.blogspot.com

Ross Kelly
Ross Kelly This is the same anagram formula -

LAWRENCES 3.9.2017 POST - B AND R ID THE Nos 2. 9.

(M inverted is W in Ana's code)

She designed the letter symbols too.

.............................................................................

Link to previous post, Who knew?

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/who-knew.html
 ....................................................................................                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment