Continued from previous post -
- Ross Kelly My answer to you is an answer from my point of view, not from Ana's point of view. At this point in time I do not know whether catastrophe is still going to be prevented or not but Ana does and the indications are that it is not going to be prevented. However, she may be using the threat of that seemingly inevitable conclusion as the means to avoid it.
Whether the people who are kept safe from it by a time shift in the event that it happens (the rocks) will perceive it as great in the way you suggest or whether they will perceive it as great in a much greater way is not for me to say, I think there will be a lot of sadness and shock involved too.
Probability does not come into it, I was merely saying that the split is very likely to be the thing that happens.
- Danielle Anstee My answer is from one of Annas points of view, because they are all hers. I think that it is inevitable for there to be an end of a circle (the bit where it meets up with the beginning of where it began) and that for reality to exist as we know it (3d space, time, matter) there has to be a beginning and end. So, it's just a matter of what and when really.
- Ross Kelly It just happens to do that because Ross Kelly wants it to? I make it do what it does? Do you not understand that it has fixed parameters and that when a set of letters is used to provide the date and a name the letters left over are a unique code ... that always just happens to contain the correct letters and numbers to complete the relevant lines?
I make it do that? I must be one clever son of a bitch then that's for sure.
- Ross Kelly It even tells you directly WHY Danielle's dated code pins No 9 -
WHY 21.9.2012 DATE PINS No 9 DANIELLE - ROCKS.
And I make it do that? Don't be so stupid Jennifer.
You won't be feeling very amused when the time comes that's for sure. That condescending ego smirk will vanish very rapidly.
- Ross Kelly It's to help other people to see Jennifer and GOD set it up for them. It has nothing to do with my desires. It' exists, it's real and the fact of it changes everything, it does away with all the theories, it's there, real, tangible for 'everyone' to see.
What do you think your words are then, your desire to argue against it? Why bother if that's what you really think?
The truth is, it's got under your skin and you don't like it, why be here on this wall otherwise?
- Jennifer Fernandez you have will and choice. a path established in your "blueprint", but like all construction, once you're building the life, situations present themselves that require choices. this is the chaos that balances the order. your will and choice are the chaos in your life.
- Jennifer Fernandez if life were predestined, then, what's the purpose of learning and sharing, or showing others? what's the purpose of growing and expanding awareness if the outcome is already known. why not skip the process and just get to the result. because that's THE POINT. Life IS NOT predestined. your will and choice create the chaos that by your decisions direct the outcome. you have the ability to continue your construction and spiritual evolution, or destroy it and face the same situation over and over until the lesson is learned.
- Jennifer Fernandez The Law of Association: If two or more things have something in common, the 'thing in common' can be used to influence or control the other thing. The degree of control depends upon the size of the 'thing in common'. The more in common the things have, the more control can be used to influence the things...sound familiar, you two?
- Jennifer Fernandez The Law of Avoidance: Refusing to handle a highly emotional or unpleasant situation, to deny living up to one's full potential or neglecting to do something that should be done, will affect an individuals physical body and mental mind...it is this simple, really. you sound silly denying physics
- Jennifer Fernandez The Law Of Manifestation (Also known as the Law of Beamed Energy): Thought is energy, focused on one central idea with one's undivided attention can be created in the mind and then physically transferred from any point of the physical body (eyes, mind, hands, etc.) to any object, subject or ethereal realm for manifestation. The energy can be directed and controlled, with certain behavioral characteristics to accomplish a given result.
- Jennifer Fernandez #11 Danielle Anstee really digs. The Law of Center:
A basic principle in nature, that everything has a center from which it obtains it's source energy, intelligence and pattern which is continually self-renewing. Each center is connected to every other center and to the one center from which all life is vitalized.
- Elizabeth MacKinnon Jennifer, your points all make perfect sense, and they're meant to. Everything fits for a reason. Free will is a deliberate illusion without which nothing would possess a sense of authenticity. But everything *could* be anything else, and it would *still* make sense in the context of perception because of our familiarity with it. Eg: if the sky were green who would argue the fact? We accept it as blue as it is generally accepted as blue.
To me, your argument against the possibility of a predetermined existence only proves it all the more. The Matrix keeps coming to mind...
- Ross Kelly ..
HOW 7 DATE Nos 21.9.2012 PIN 9 ROCKS - DANIELLE.
It is by isolating the date numbers along with the letters in Danielle's name that the 9 ROCKS are isolated, and oh look, Danielle just happens to be here timed on this thread because God needs her to be, how fortunate that she gave me that particular formula out of the septillions of 'possible' ones ten years ago ... how fortuitous. What luck!
What kind of stupidity is it that can not grasp it?