Ross Kelly, in the name of giving you your due, will you please furnish us with the next meaningful prediction or set of predictions regarding the future from your ANA code.
- Myster Syzygy Eff I watched/listened to over 30 minutes of your video Ross & after 30 minutes of ramblings about unverifiable events you get your tiles out with no explanation of how you came by that particular, and I must say rather nonsensical in itself, letter set and I got bored, closed the tab and went to do something interesting and useful instead.
Enjoy your life, you appear to make others less joyful than they were before you/they interacted with each other, though that must be your path.
As I said, one insult & you're OUT!
- Ross Kelly What you really do need to consider Matt is the question, What if Ana really is God and she has made Ross for the job of showing some people in the world her code so that they may become wise before there is no time left to do so.
That's what you should REALLY be considering because I doubt that the consequences of not doing so are going to be very pleasurable at all.
- Ross Kelly "you're going to have to get to the dirt a bit more succinctly and coherently aren't you?"
No mate I'm not, perhaps one should learn to focus with an open mind not look to criticise in animosity.
Many people have watched that film and had no problem understanding it, the fact that you can't do the same is not something for you to criticise me for.
- Rick Lee "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know." -- Donald Rumsfeld
- Christopher McAllister "Consider this if you can, I mean actually pause long enough to take something in. Today, Sept 12 is 2012 day 256.
This is a perfect anagram of the ten year old key and it is theonly prophecy I am going to give you here because if you need another one it would be just another waste of your time.
I know that you are not going to get the point about this yet again because I know you don't want to.
MCALLISTER PINNED HIS DAY 256 ON 12.9.2012."
I honestly do not believe you. Why should I believe this is ten years old and not something you scribbled after I posted this thread? That's why I was looking for a future prediction.
You're methods are weak. I don't think you're mentally ill like a lot of people do. I think you're mentally impoverished and ego stricken, a psychic vampire, and a simple asshole. I will do my best to simply ignore you as I think you're getting more out of my attention than I would like.
- Ross Kelly Thanks, the reminders help some people who are inclined to have missed it the first time.
I should think that Mr Rumsfeld is very happy that there are things that people don't know they don't know ... and the existence of the code and the writing on the wall are two of them.
- Ross Kelly I said that the code that says it is 'ten years old', that's when I was led to complete it. It's actually a whole lot older than that. That line is a perfect anagram of the letters on my OLD profile pic. I did not say I found that anagram ten years ago.
Ten years ago I was led to the precise letters that say it. Dated to today in the line by two systems
- Christopher McAllister And, really, what good is your code if you can only make meaning from it after the fact? Have you ever run a full anagram permutation on it and compared how many true hits you get with false hits? No, I imagine that would threaten your faith and leave with nothing to support your ego, huh? :(
- Ross Kelly Baptistina is actually the name of the massive asteroid that they reckon was shattered in a collision from which the fragment that they think destroyed the Dinosaurs came.
BAPTISTINA is synonymous with GLOBAL SCALE CATASTROPHE.
And Ana's code says -
ONE WORD AS R.KELLY'S CODE HINT - BAPTISTINA.
- Harasnad Notyarb When asking the Universe a question, for the answer to be of any use, we have to be absolutely sure we've phrased the question correctly. Or we can simply ask the wrong question and get a perfectly accurate answer that doesn't mean what we think it does at first glance