Monday 6 May 2013

Eric's getting close.









    • I just sent him this message -

      Hi Eric,
      I just watched the video of you speaking in the car and have to tell you that I know for certain that you are totally spot on with what you are saying.
      You are close to understanding something that very few people ever get to know, at least in this part of the time circle.
      The other dimension that you speak of is actually pure mind, it is the intelligence that is projecting the picture.
      It is projecting us too, that is, EVERYTHING we see and think, we are it's negative pole. Everything we know is 'coming from there' as a direct one to one communication, light has no physical presence, neither does anything else for that matter.
      On occasion, when the source intelligence requires it, that direct communication which is usually veiled in order to allow the STORY of "life on Earth" to be expressed as it is expressed the veil is removed thus allowing 'this end' of the picture to meet the truth with absolute knowing.
      I think you will find these links interesting Eric, the first is a page on my blog, the second a video and the third the text of my book.
      The book contains more detail about the 1996 events mentioned in the film. They are extremely important in the grand scheme of things.

      http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-divine-plan.html

      http://www.blip.tv/file/442224

      http://littlebookbigsecret-part1.blogspot.com/

      It is my pleasure to have listened to your talk.

      Synchronicity wins: The divine plan.
      synchronicitywins.blogspot.com

      Ross Kelly The first of the links I sent him is about the bipolar physics of life. (P -N)

      These two lines are anagrams of the code that I was led to by the intelligence that I mentioned to Eric, the one on my profile picture.

      ONE MAY 6 BIAS TEST - P-N.... ERIC DOLLARD THINKS.

      ERIC'S SOLAR P-N HINT TIMED BY A DATE - 6.5.2013.

      This (below) is directly copied from the top of the message I sent Eric, it was timed at 10.36.
      Conversation started Monday

      10:36
      Ross Kelly As with the timing of yesterday's email from Daniel and the screenshot I took, the code times Eric's P-N hint with great precision -

      ERIC'S P-N HINT DATED BY R.K AS 6.5.13 - TIME 10.36



No comments:

Post a Comment