Thursday 11 July 2013

Ana timed Mark's request.


  • Yesterday, July 10 I was sent a request for Little book big secret book 2 by a MR Chandler.

    Book 2 is all about the Ana code ... THIS Ana code -

    I PIN 10.7.13 DATE, MR CHANDLER IS SENT BOOK 2.
    Like ·  · Unfollow Post ·  · Promote
    • Ross Kelly From UK free thinkers group wall today -
      Ross Kelly
      Yesterday, July 10 I was sent a request for Little book big secret book 2 by a MR Chandler.
      Book 2 is all about the Ana code ... THIS Ana code -

      I PIN 10.7.13 DATE, MR CHANDLER IS SENT BOOK 2.

      Like · · Unfollow Post · 27 minutes ago
      Seen by 5

      Catherine Oconnor Hi Ross Kelly Cx
      12 minutes ago · Like

      Ross Kelly Anagram of same -

      I NOTED R.K TIMES CHANDLER IN 11.7.2013 POST.

      I EDIT NOTE IN 11.7.2013 POST, MARK CHANDLER.

      That's his full name.

      I NOTE MARK CHANDLER IN 11.7.2013 POST EDIT.
      about a minute ago · Edited · Like · 1
    • Ross Kelly Catherine Oconnor commented on the stream.

      Ross Kelly ..

      I TIMED R.K'S NOTE IN 11.7.2013 CHANDLER POST.
      26 minutes ago · Like · 1

      Ross Kelly ..

      11.7.2013 - MARK IS PINNED, TOLD TO CATHERINE.
      6 minutes ago · Like

      Ross Kelly The code symbol for it'self is O.

      11.7.2013 O TOLD CATHERINE IT'S PINNED MARK.
      A few seconds ago · Like

  • Mark Chandler As I have said privately, Ross, this is mind-blowing stuff! For me, it shakes all my jumbled jig-saw pieces together in a coherent picture in one fell swoop. Thank you.
         
11.7.2013 O TOLD MARK IT'S PINNED CATHERINE.

Mark sent us this email about two books that fell on his head on the day he was sent book 2.

One of them is about a small aircraft called a Swordfish.

The O code identifies Mark's books thus -

TINY AEROPLANE, IT ID'S M.CHANDLER'S 2 BOOKS.

O ID'S TINY PLANE AS CHANDLER'S BOOK 2 TIMER.



Hi Ross & Elaine,

Now this is going to be the daftest email you have probably ever had, but something is making me send it!
Late last night, I was sitting in my study engrossed in some reading when suddenly two books fell/came off a bookshelf, bounced off my head, taking my glasses with them and landed on the floor! Thank goodness they were paperbacks!
Strangely enough, this did not even make me jump!
Anyway, I picked them up and was about to replace them on the shelf when the thought crossed my mind that perhaps I should look at them first. I had no flash of inspiration or revelation, so put them on the desk overnight and went to bed. Boring story I know, but.....
This morning as I went to return them, something did strike me as possibly significant, so I decided to share this daft story with you and see if you can make anything of it with your unique method of interpretation.
Attached are the front covers of both books. Would you take a look and see if there is anything there, but quite understand if you are too busy to entertain such nonsense.
Anyhow, I hope it gave you both some amusement, not to say regret at some of the oddballs you must encounter along your extraordinary way.

Kindest Regards,
Mark.





  • Mark Chandler A glimpse at truth beyond understanding. It could be found unbelievable, but Ross Kelly has knowledge that will, literally, leave you speechless. I think we ignore the Code at our dire peril. Seriously.
    3 hours ago · Unlike · 1
  • Ross Kelly Quite so. Thank God for a man with a brain!



 The blog post that followed this one, still connected to Mark and Aeroplanes is here -

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/the-bomber.html




.....

No comments:

Post a Comment