Monday 29 July 2013

Gin and Tonic.


Blog updated July 30.
(AMAZINGLY)

and August 1.


Click to enlarge.










Think about it people, that has always been an anagram of the letters I was led to in 2002, when was it ever likely that it would have a real time meaning?

Please bear that thought in mind in relation to all the code anagrams you see on this page.

Answer .. it wasn't a likelihood it was and is a certainty.

Shortly after that this happened on another thread on a post by Chase Mapletree

Note the name of Myles Boch's website.

Reality is a dot.
 

 













ONE DOT IN PI IS MYLES BOCH'S TREAT - 3.141592


  • Ross Kelly Having read your post about polarity and creation I think you might find this interesting Myles -

    http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/p/the-divine-plan.html


     
    synchronicitywins.blogspot.com

    When I posted the link on the thread the picture of the bike came up with it and as you can see, it was timed to show Myles something.

  • Ross Kelly Another ANAgram of Ana's synchronicity code Myles -

    MYLES' PI No HINT - 3.141 ... BIKE CREATOR .. ANA DOT.


    and -

    MYLES' PI No HINT 3DOT141 - BIKE CREATOR ANA.


    HI MYLES. NB. ANA CREATED ROSS' LINK TO DOT PI.

    (By Link she means the code link to her)


     NB. I ANA, THE CREATOR DOT PI MYLES - 3.1415926.

    I ANA, TIME'S CREATOR, HELP BY - 3DOT14159265.


    ANA, TIME'S CREATOR BY PI - 3DOT14159265358.

    Pi was used as the basis for language and time is generated out of the word of God, Pi is inseparable from God, it's a constant fact, she based the whole of the 'projected reality information in the living time story of our lives on Pi.


    REALITY IS A DOT .. LINKS P-N DOT SEER MAN BOCH.

    (Positive Negative dot seer man Boch.)

    (See his blog.)

    A DOT DOT SEER MAN BOCH LINKS, PINS REALITY.

     DOT SEER BOCH'S P-N DOT LINKS REALITY... I'M ANA.

    DOT SEER BOCH'S P-N DOT LINKS ANA, I'M REALITY.


    I, CODER ANA, THE DOT, SENT PI BY ROSS' LINK - 3.14.

    The 'bullets' came up in this blog post when I pasted the thread copy.

    Once Ana starts on a theme ....

    A snapshot of Mr Boch's blog, note the time he posted it, 11.34, it's an anagram of 3.141 ...Pi, right on the dot!



    A= Ana. NA = Negative A.

    It is one thing to realise and philosophise about the fact that the nature of absolute mind, the singularity, can best be described as an immeasurable dot and quite another to fully understand that that dot knew what she was doing and why she was doing it when she had you PERSONALLY right about it and post a link to it on one specific timed FB thread..

    ROSS' BOCH MAPLETREE LINK - TINY DOT ID'S ANA.

    How did she work it all out?

    ROSS' BOCH MAPLETREE LINK ID'S TINY DOT ANA.

    It had to be THAT Mr Boch, the Reality is a dot man and he had to appear on Mr Mapletree's comment stream because the code already put them together for the extremely important purpose of identifying the nature of the reality dot ... ANA.

My previous blog post had a lot to do with IDIOTS ... (DOT IS I)

Previous blog post, recommended - http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/school-of-holy-science.html

Marc Scherer just posted this on his FB wall, it came up in my news feed -

Just got this error mssg on my phone.....lOl 
"Error code 345.821 system value order synchronicity"
The numbers Mr Sherer posted are an anagram of the first six numbers that you see when you calculate Archimedes' Pi approximation 22/7 and they include the dot too.

He is almost certainly unaware of that.

(I was until today, it was posted here last night and this morning I realised that I had to see why it is THOSE numbers, I originally posted it because of the synchronicity link in it, it certainly turned out to be one!)




So I posted him the link to this blog post then found that the code says this -

O LINKED SCHERER TO ANA'S 2 TINY 3.14 PI DOTS.
ROSS' O NOTE - I ANA LINKED MARC, 22/7 PI, 3.14285.

I got a message from an honest seeker -
Id love to comrehend ANA Code
Seems very interesting
Just does not seem clear in less than highest vibe...for me, at least it becomes difficult to comprehend most of the time
Was never big fan of boggle
Words and letters use all lie make good chopped salad
Have a great night. Nice to chat


Ross Kelly

It's a strange thing, some people get the point about what it proves and why it obviously does so and others don't despite the fact that it is self evident.
I know it has to be that way but I have to confess that I am astonished by the genius that can keep such an obvious thing hidden in plain sight.


July 31.

I just took this screen shot of Marc Scherer's post and noticed that the time of the shot is 7.22.






August 1.
Serendipity.
















The blog post is also about the identity of the Goddess.

3DOT142 IS 1.8.2013 SERENDIPITY NELSON - R.K.

...............







No comments:

Post a Comment