Friday 20 August 2010

CODE RED.

As I was looking at the Ana code group wall it struck me that The Mona Lisa is probably the most well known icon of Italy, you don't get more Italian than her.
So I looked at the code and found this -

NB. THE MONA LISA PINS R.K'S CODE RED TO ITALY.

Code red I took to mean red alert but at first I couldn't see (other than the obvious Italian connection) why the code red is linked to her, then I got it, the Pi code under the Mona Lisa picture on my blog is in RED.

http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.com/2010/07/why-god-used-leonardo-to-paint-mona_627.html


And then, incredibly, the code verifies it -

NB. RK'S RED CODE TO ITALY - THE MONA LISA PI Nos.

(One blank zero, see yesterday's The unseen reason post)

While I'm on the subject of The unseen reason, the Mona Lisa Pi No's blog post is called Why God had Leonardo paint the Mona Lisa.
The reason is no longer unseen.

Another interesting Mona Lisa fact is that the painting was stolen once - on August 22nd.

NB. I SENT ITALY LEONARDO'S PI MATH.... R.K'S CODE.

NB. I SENT ITALY THE MONA LISA PR, R.K'S CODED O.


NB. R.K SENT ITALY'S RED HOT MONA LISA PI CODE.

NB. 20.8.10 - R.K SENT ITALY RED MONA LISA PI CODE.

That's today's date.

No comments:

Post a Comment