Saturday 16 July 2011

Three little helpers.




God's three 'angels' can enlighten you.
This lovely photo of the Emberton girls when they were kids appeared in my news feed a few days ago.I met them as adults in India in 2007 and showed them the Ana code. I posted a comment under the photo and Rachel (one of the twins at left and right) replied saying that she had recently noticed that she and her sister had been delivered at birth by a midwife named Elaine Ross. My partner's name is Elaine. This was my clue to check out how the code relates to the photo.

Their names are Rachel Cat and Kirsty.

In Scotland Lassy means a young girl. This is an anagram of the same Ana code that I showed them then.

4 EMBERTON LASSY PHOTO INITIALS - R.C.K AND E.

E = Emberton

CAN YOU SEE WHY I AM SHOWING THIS TO YOU?




    • Chris Hunter great pic
      9 hours ago · 

    • Ross Kelly This is why I am showing you the picture -

      4 EMBERTON LASSY PHOTO INITIALS - R.C.K AND E.

      E = Cat Emberton

      8 hours ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Here the same code identifies the picture, names me and where I met them -

      CAT EMBERTON'S SIS PHOTO, R.KELLY AND...INDIA.

      8 hours ago · 

    • Ross Kelly 
      ‎14.7.11 was the day of the code's link to this lovely photo post (see Suzana Blaze's Da Vinci painting post on the Ana code group wall)-


      3 14.7.11 EMBERTON PHOTO INITIALS - R.C.K....AND E.


      (for Emberton)

      And this is the same reason that I'm showing YOU the picture -

      4 '3 EMBERTONS' PHOTO LINKS ID ANA'S REALITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment