Monday 9 September 2013

A timely link to ten Zionist thugs.

I just looked at the Ana code (O) to see what comes up with today's date and found this -

TEN AMERICAN PHOTO'S DATED BY 9.9.13 O LINKS.

Or

TEN PHOTOS DATED BY 9.9.13 AMERICAN O LINKS.

I had no idea what it related to but realised that it was probably connected to today's Congress vote, then I saw this on my FB news feed.

Click to enlarge.



This article is also on my feed -



Code anagrams -

ROSS DATED THE AIPAC TEN BY MON 9.9.13 O LINK.


THE AIPAC TEN DATED BY ROSS' MON 9.9.13 O LINK.

ROSS LINKED MONDAY 9.9.2013 TO THE AIPAC TEN.

(One blank space zero in that line)



The point about it really, the one that people just can't seem to 'get their heads around' is that the O code lines that time it in this post are all anagrams of the same code that I have been demonstrating since 2002.

Funny it should say that, it must be just another astronomical coincidence!

O ID'S AIPAC ON 9.9.13 BY THE LINKED STOAT MEN..

Link to YESTERDAY'S post 'Timing the Weasels - 
http://synchronicitywins.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/timing-weasel.html

No comments:

Post a Comment