Thursday 15 July 2010

Kimberly's hint.


Yesterday's blog page contains two separate posts, the first part is all a result of Kimberly's email to me about S.E. Hinton and Hinton in Huston Texas and the second part is about Dan Green.
Today I sent Kimberly this code line followed by another message when I realised what is demonstrated by it.

HINTON AND 22.7.10 IS A REAL CODE - KIMBERLY'S.

Later message -

This will give you a further little lesson - If you look at that code line I posted you will see that it's a hint about a mini key in the line, look -

HINTON AND 22.7.10 IS A REAL CODE - KIMBERLY'S.

HINTON AND 22.7.10 ............. IS A REAL CODE - KIMBERLY'S.

It's telling you there is something for you in the separated bit.

This is what it is , remember what the second post on my blog post about you is? It's Dan Green.

HINTON AND 22.7.10 = HINT ON POST 2 ...DAN.

There's more in it ...

... AND TO HINT No 271.

And -

HINT TO DAN, No 271

Kimberly had sent me this in another email yesterday -.

So there's the 7/22 and 2/71 (been seeing 271 all week..and a bit ago realized its my bday..lol) also Bryan/Waco/Houston Sync.



So the whole code says -


HINT TO DAN, No 271 IS A REAL CODE - KIMBERLY'S.


And HINTON AND 22.7.10  also says  HINT ON 22.7.10 DAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment