Sunday 18 July 2010

The real DaVinci code.






This happened with Dan Green yesterday evening and this morning. -

From: e-mail dan1.green
To: rosskelly52@yahoo.co.uk
Sent: Sat, 17 July, 2010 21:23:48
Subject: Blue Apples

www.ufocasebook.com/gothiccathedral.html

..I'm still hoping for something here in Lincoln!

Me -

Please go to my blog and read the rest of today's post just completed.









From: e-mail dan1.green





To: ross kelly
Sent: Sat, 17 July, 2010 22:23:41
Subject: Re: Blue Apples

..read it.

(Blog readers please go to yesterdays blog before continuing)

Me -






I just went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and there is a new packet of cheese in there called Cathedral City.
It's not the brand we usually have.

Lincoln is a cathedral city and so is Oban.







Then, a few hours later I found this and sent it to him -

Here's why that Cathedral city cheese is in my fridge Dan -

CHEESE - IT IS MARY'S OLD 2 PORT OBAN LINK DAN.

The word cheese isolates the message to Dan about what's on today's blog and the cheese links to Oban because Oban is a cathedral city.

CHEESE - I TOLD DAN IT'S MARY'S OBAN PORT LINK.






On the Cathedral city packet the cathedral has twin towers. The 911 link to the whole Oban Pi warning is consistent. It happend by different synch last year with AIRDS POINT being 911 2749.

Another possible meaningful fact is that the last time that Synchronicity linked to Lincoln in Australia in 1999 it caused an assassination to be averted. I was able to alert the intended CIA victim, a politician who knew too much about the real Y2K plan. The repercussions of the Howard government finding out about the murder plot caused an argument that prevented Y2K. They were going to crash the system themselves with supercomputers and blame it on the glitch after having aquired all the banks data that was handed over to them for safe keeping.

Meanwhile -

SEE I LINK TO PI AND CATHEDRAL TOWN BY ROSS.

SEE I LINK CATHEDRAL TOWN TO PI AND 911 BY O.


Then, as Dan Green is interested in the DaVinci code mystery and as The Mona Lisa had just come back into the news on the BBC and also brought to my attention by a friend in a timely way I was prompted to check out links to it in the Ana code key. When I did I found an amazing proof.








THE MONA LISA PI TEST BY LEONARDO - 3.141592.






So there's part of your proof that it's the REAL Da Vinci code. Now here's the cracker

Look at the line again - THE MONA LISA PI TEST BY LEONARDO - 3.141592.

Then I found this astonishing proof, the numbers in THE MONA LISA are 3.14159265 and it leaves the Ana code symbols H and A.

As you know the PH exchange is one of the rules of the Ana code and A is the number 1, the cipher I.

So when I turn over the two remaining letters they say PI.

THE MONA LISA in Ana code says PI 3.14159265.

I find it interesting that given yesterday's 911 links the cathedral on the cheese packet has twin towers and so does Lincoln cathedral, but please don't let that fact spoil your contemplation of the information you just read.






Now Leonardo's Pi link dates Pi Day this year just in time! -

PI - 3.141592653589 - LEONARDO DATES IT - 22.7.10.







Then Ana verifies her intent -

CODER ANA TIMES 22.7.10 BY LEONARDO'S PI LINK.


No comments:

Post a Comment