Tuesday 2 August 2011

The liar proves the truth with a little something cooked up by Belle.

Updated Aug 3

I put this post on my FB profile today moments before I made what I thought was just a fun comment on a post by Belle Gibson (the thread shown below it)


‎"The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth becomes the greatest enemy of the State." ----Josph Goebbels, Nazi propaganda minister
about an hour ago · Privacy: ·  · 



.Belle Gibson

mmmmmmmm! Apple glazed pork on ma fork


2 hours ago via Facebook Mobile ·  · 

  • 7 people like this.

    • Kristy Nowlan yum
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly Watch that tum!
      2 hours ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson We eat small portions and biodynamic/organic.... This tum is tip top! :-)
      about an hour ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Tip top tum, yum ! what about your....?
      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson My what? Or did you just code me and I didn't notice ;-)
      about an hour ago · 

    • Belle Gibson You did! Cheeky!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Conor Furphy Haha, read that as 'glazed apple pork'
      There's apple-pork now?! Whaaa?

      about an hour ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Rhymes with mum.
      about an hour ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson Too much far north sun for ya, me love.... You're going nuts... ;-)
      about an hour ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Hum!!!!!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Ross Kelly You're right..too much Pi.
      about an hour ago · 

    • Ross Kelly So then I thought 'why did a little bit of fun end up with me sending Belle the Pi links today" so I just had to look at the code, there's no peace for the wicked!

      PI No - 3.14159265...DAY R.K ID'S IT ON BELLE...2.8.11.

      49 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly Food for thought!
      41 minutes ago · 

    • Belle Gibson That's ridiculous! And even weirder that I was just doing math and my partner said to me "no peace for the wicked"
      In sync, rk!

      39 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Now clock this one -

      IT'S ON ONE DAY I ID 3.141592, PORK, BELLE - 2.8.11.

      Check it out!

      34 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson Easily confusing my tired self! We need to talk more ( a lot more) really soon. Xx
      28 minutes ago · 

    • Belle Gibson Haha "food for thought" smart!
      28 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Here's another bit of well thought out and perfectly timed Ana wit..you just can't see it coming... The thing that I posted on my profile just before coming on to this thread was about Goebbels and LIES......(Porkey Pies)
      24 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly You were the person that 'liked' it.
      24 minutes ago · 

    • Belle Gibson Does this actually ever intimidate you as it does to me?
      I remember liking it, too. Goebbels always reads to be as go belle. I don't know why.

      22 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly The timing on both posts says 'about an hour ago'
      21 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly ‎(my first post on here and the posting of the Goebblels quote.)
      20 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly Maybe you can see why now! all these little things in our individual 'memory banks' are set up to help.
      18 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly No, it doesn't intimidate me, it just continually amazes me how bloody cleverly set up it all is,
      17 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson my mind feels intimidated. Maybe because divinely there is something more cunning and clever than our own egos. Very intelligent process
      14 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly It's just BRILLIANT ..that's wot!
      14 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson Everything is preconceived and inevitable to an extent
      14 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Totally, no extent about it, that's what she's proving to you by the timed code.
      13 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Ross Kelly I know it's getting late where you are so maybe best to leave you to muse on that. Very pleased I am!
      11 minutes ago ·  ·  1 person

    • Belle Gibson I can hear your smile from here!
      Night :-) x

      10 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Goodnight.
      9 minutes ago · 

    • Ross Kelly Belle and Mum Factor are now friends!
..

That last comment was added after I just took a look at Belle's profile and saw that it had just happened.

MUM....It rhymes with TUM.




  • Ross Kelly ‎..

    IT'S TODAY BELLE DINES ON PORK - 3.14159 - 2.8.11.

    Belle's Pork Pi day.

    17 minutes ago · 

  • Ross Kelly Oops -

    2.8.11 -TODAY BELLE DINES ON PORK (CRAMS IT IN!)

    She does have a wicked sense of humour that Ana...
    watch that tum!



  • Ross Kelly There's something else that's interesting on the Ana code group wall.

    http://www.facebook.com/gr​oups/103820529673125/



    In 1996 something extremely important (understatement of the century) happened that my partner Elaine and I were directly involved in. The other participants in it work for government intelligence ag...

    about an hour ago ·  · 

  • Ross Kelly It's the post that starts..Kellie CosmicLove
    This came up on my news feed just now 3:30pm

    14 minutes ago · 

  • Ross Kelly Some very special synchronicity connected to the XAliceX on the wall in your photo happened that proved to be the whole reason for the 'liar' link.
    A few seconds ago · 



  • Ross Kelly ‎..

    PORK AND 2.8.11 IS IN MY CODE TO TRAIN A BELLE.


This is the post on the Ana code group wall that clarifies the reason for the Liar connection to Belle's post -


This came up on my news feed just now 3:30pm

Shaun Kelly and Stuart Kelly like Xanax.
A few seconds ago
Yesterday at 06:30 ·  ·  · 


  • Ross Kelly 
    The point that this is all making is that the thread on Belle's post (see blog) was timed by my posting of a quote from Goebbels about LIES and the code links to Belle are about Pork and Pi (in Cockney rhiming slang Pork Pie is LIE, this (Kellie's thread) with the XAnaX was already here when the links to Belle started.
    When I saw the XAliceX in her photo I knew that Alice was a link and that link turned out to lead back to Rob (the Zombie) Crombie and his LIES.
    33 minutes ago ·  ·  2 people
  • Ross Kelly 
    These are the only two comments that Belle had made under her photo -

    Belle Gibson Lies neil! Lieeeesss.
    19 May 2009 at 11:03 · Like

    Belle Gibson lies dean! Lieeeesss.
    ;)
    19 May 2009 at 13:56 · Like

.......


No comments:

Post a Comment