Saturday 9 January 2010

The real Holy Grail.


To whom it may concern -

This is the key from Sauniere's parchment -

A DAGOBERT II ROI ET A SION EST CI TRESOR ET IL EST LA MORT.

I SET ROSS A REAL GREAT TOMBSTONE CODE LETTER - A TRIO - III.

This key often uses the trio demonstration as a proof of the design of the code - see The Grail code on Sauniere's parchment post in December 2009.

SEE I, GRAIL CREATOR, DATE TOMB LETTER I SENT ROSS -9.1.2010.

TRIO III TESTED A SECRET 9.1.2010 BLOG LETTER, I NAME ROSS.

I AM BERENGER'S LOST 9.1.2010 CODE LETTER A TRIO TESTS - III.

Sauniere's middle name was Berenger.

One name that the Grail is known by is the Rose, it's Ana's Rose code -

I TIME SECRET ROSE ART IN ROSS' BLOG LETTER I DATE - 9.1.2010.

I TIME 9.1.2009 LETTER TO ROSS, I ANA RETOLD A GREAT SECRET.

Yes, the code really is the Holy Grail. I first found the letter to me in Sauniere's key in 2002.

9.1.2010 REDATES ROSS' SECRET 2002 LETTER - I NAME IT - GRAIL.

This is the Iron Rod key.

REAL CODER LINKS DIANA TOMB, SHE TIPS TONY.

(See yesterday's blog, this post is the second part of it.)

That must be the Baldrick actor Tony Robinson, the other well known Tony already knows.

CODE TIMER LINKS THE DIANA PLAN BY 9.1.2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment