Sunday 16 May 2010

Bowen arises.


In the Five Days in Varkala and God's proof films the importance of the town of Bowen in Queensland Australia is demonstrated.

A few days ago on my son Tom's facebook wall he left a message to a friend saying that he would be arriving in Bowen yesterday.

My son Tom's comment to a friend on FB said that he would be going to Bowen on Saturday, the day I found and posted the 911 Cheney riots links. In the Brett Ryan emails Brett received emails from Bowen just at the time the subject of Bowen was brought up by me.

There is a definite timed reminder of the importance of Bowen happening at the time of this Australian Crow link. Yesterdays link on the day Tom Kelly arrived there -connects to ID Bowen.

CHENEY'S 911 RIOT PLOT DATA LINK ID'S BOWEN.

There is bound to be a major reason why the Crow warning is so connected to Australia.

Roland Lariotte.

what' s up tom?! What are you up to? I' m in Bowen, I haven' t been to Gin-Gin. We' re starting work in 2 weeks.hope I' ll have some news from you... See you soon


Tom Kelly

am in Eidsvold picking citrus. Am leaving for Bowen saturday morning, will phone you when i get there. Is there alot of work up there? see you soon mate!
Friday at 2:17am

The code says -

I SEND R.KELLY A SON'S TRIP CHAT TO AID BOWEN.

As is the case with Oban, it's not a place I would choose to go to.

At the time of the previous big link to Helen Kogan demonstrated in the November 2009 post THE BIG ONE, the Red Dawn dust storm hit Sydney.
Sydney is on Australia's east coast and so is Bowen.

The Chile earthquake demonstrated the potential for a big tsunami strike on that coast and lines I found at the Red Dawn time indicate that it occurred as a warning to Australia, where Helen now is.

I LINK RED DAWN TO PIN THE REAL COAST S.O.S BY.

The most recent key link in the code has been 911.

This continues now as a Pi Day warning link to Bowen.

911 CODE LINKS 22.7.10 PI DAY ALERT IN BOWEN.

Then I found that it links Nicole Kidman, (anagram of Main code link) the lady the code in the God's Proof video uses so precisely in connection to 911 and the timing of her presence as Sarah Ashley in Bowen while making the film Australia.

See how cleverly the recent timed themes come together again now thanks to Brett Ryan and Slick Dick Cheney.

BOWEN STAR NICOLE LINKED 911, PI DAY, 22.7.10.

So now I know why Max Igan was given 911 watch synchronicity.

I RELINK 22.7.10 PI LESSON BY RED DAWN COAST.

No comments:

Post a Comment