Monday 28 June 2010

Heed the crow.

Here's another amazing comment thread -



http://www.ted.com/ Hacker and writer Joshua Klein is fascinated by crows. (Notice the gleam of intelligence in their little black eyes?) After a long amateur study of corvid behavior, he's come up with an elegant machine that may form a new bond between animal and human.


Yesterday at 08:19 ·  ·  · Share

Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
This is a line of the Ana code key -

PASS ON THE CROW I TRAINED, AS TOLD BY KLEIN .
Yesterday at 10:26 ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
Yep, that';s why I posted it. Then pretty much straight afterwards saw Arthurs post. ...hadnt noticed the synchronisation until you pointed it out.
Yesterday at 11:54 · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
People need to see that code line with it to get the point it makes. The crow connection has been a very big one for a long time, even my film is full of crow noises and the link to Max at the Crowhouse is how you and I met.
Yesterday at 12:06 ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
Today I unexpectedly came upon a website of a friend in Australia that we had completely lost touch with, his name is Nick and his wife's name is Robynn.
My first thought on finding him was that I should show him the Pi discoveries in the code, then I found this -

PI EMAIL DATED 27.6.10 ALERTS ROBYNN'S NICK.
Yesterday at 12:10 ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
Yes, I've noticed you mention the crow alot in ur blogs.
So, did you end up telling him about the code? ;-)
Yesterday at 12:19 · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
..
PI EMAIL DATED 27.6.10 ALERTS ROBYNN'S NICK.

How could I not?
Yesterday at 12:39 ·  · 
Debra Bentley
Debra Bentley
LMAO - smart little critters eh? We could lean a lot from nature & how to adapt to new things....
Yesterday at 14:48 · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
The interesting thing is that the link to Nick after 10 years of no contact is precisely dated, the email I sent him is called Pi because of the big Pi discovery last week so consider the timing and the precision of the code line and the fact that it's yet another connection to Australia.
Yesterday at 15:36 ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
Here the O key again demonstrates the non random combinations by clearly showing that the two subjects covered in this crow post are precoded -

IT'S ROBYNN'S PI DATA AND KELLIE'S O - THE CROW.
Yesterday at 17:20 ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
and again -

THE NICK ROBYNN ROSS PI DATA - 3.1415926535.
2 hours ago  ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
Wow, the synchronicity is amazing & certainly does display that it's all precoded. Wonders wht the Australia significance is?!...do hope it's not the coast line?!..hopefully something a little more positive :D
about an hour ago  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
I just wonder why, given all the Byron synchronicity, that Nick and Robynn need to get this now. The connection to oz in this is a very big one. Maybe it's about people waking up there -

Here's part of an email I got from my son Tom who is currently working near Bowen, this keeps happening to him.
My books are not in Australia, the girl met a girl from New Zealand who passed it on to her -

forgot to tell you, when i was in Batlow i was working with an English girl for 2 months. just the 2 of us on the orchard. One night a fiew of us were sitting round the fire and she started talking about your book and that she had read it three years ago when she was last in oz. She started telling me the story so i finished it off for her. When i told her you were my dad it really freaked her out. Then i went to pick mandarins in gaynda after that. I was sitting in the camp site waiting for a job and two people appeared, a Scottish girl and her Italian boyfriend. I had numbers for work but no transport and they were also looking for work so i phoned the numbers and got us a job 80 km north in a place called Eidsvold. We moved up there, worked together and became very good friends. After the work ended they asked me if i would like to go to the beach for a fiew days with them. I was going north but they had to go to Sydney to meet the girls mum. They decided we would go to 1770 where i could easily get a bus up to Bowen. When we got there all the places seemed a bit expensive for camping so we asked a local if he knew anywhere cheaper. He told us about a cheep camp site in Agnus Water, only 5 dollars a night, so we went and set up camp. We were sitting eating dinner at night, and the conversation was getting quite deep. They knew i was going to Bowen and i told them that you thought it might get hit with an asteroid. This made them very interested so i decided to show them your dvd. After 30 seconds the girl paused the film and looked at me in total shock. She then told me that she had met a man when they were in the pub in Gaynda who had told her the the story. I laughed and said was his name Rob by any chance. She said yes. This was the same day that i read your email telling me to look out for Rob! We started to watch the rest of the film and were all freaked out again when it got to the bit about Rob and the fact that he came from Agnus water and that was where the code started. I had not remembered that from watching the film before
about an hour ago  ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
*eyes wide open & *jaw on ground ...does anything surprise you anymore?
I would love for that to be the outcome 'waking up' ...time will tell...less that a month to go. Whatever happens, happens. :)
about an hour ago  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
Did you notice how Rob came up again?
I had actually made that copy to email to somebody and still had it on the mouse click when I got your comment about the reason why Australia, so it ended up here too.
about an hour ago  ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
When Tom was working in South Australia on the first job he got in Oz he started to tell a man he met about it. The man said, hang on a minute, I know your father, and he took my card out of his wallet, I met him in Varkala India and he has the books.
about an hour ago  ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
I did notice how Rob came up again.??!! ...& it's interesting how you already had an answer waiting to my 'wonderings' about Oz
about an hour ago  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
I have NO words!
about an hour ago  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
The last time I saw Nick and Robynn was at Rob's house in Agnes water just before I 'found' the code.
about an hour ago  ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
I should add the point that when I copied Tom's email to send to some people in Oban it was not in connection to Nick and Robin.
53 minutes ago  ·  · 
Kellie CosmicLove
Kellie CosmicLove
Oh! ... the synchronicities in ur life are incredible!!
48 minutes ago  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
Here's another point I just noticed - The people in Oban I sent it to are Lesley Goddard and her son Brendan.
Robynn's surname is Goddard.
23 minutes ago  ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
Do you see how it's all connected to Oban and Bowen?
15 minutes ago  ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly
At the time of the big Pi key discovery I sent Lesley Goddard in Oban a copy of the Ana blog post. She wrote back and told me she had just started reading The life of Pi.
about a minute ago  ·  · 


Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly 
Note the Byron link in Robynn.
Yesterday at 15:24 ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly 
The last time the code and synchronicity linked to a warning date the date it linked to was Rob's birthday (Sept 15th) in 2008.
The first link to it happened at the start of the year at the time Benazir Bhutto was killed and for 9 months it linked consistently to that date.
A few weeks before Rob's birthday the code linked the date to a bank and ...See more
4 hours ago ·  · 
Elaine Ross Kelly
Elaine Ross Kelly 
I just found this -

PI DAY LINES AND THE LINKS TO ROB SCARE TOM.
3 hours ago ·  · 

Sometimes a little bit of fear is a very good thing sent by
Cosmic love!

No comments:

Post a Comment