Friday 11 June 2010

The writing on the White House wall.

During the past two days I have been engaged in a discussion on the White House FaceBook site.
Two of the very interested participants are Sherry White and Ken Little, a man who asks some very thoughtful questions. This is part of one of Sherry's posts, the whole thing can be seen here -




During the past two days I have been engaged in a discussion on the White House FaceBook site.
Two of the very interested participants are Sherry White and Ken Little, a man who asks some very thoughtful questions. This is part of one of Sherry's posts, the whole thing can be seen here -



I so far have viewed approximately 20 minutes of your first video post and, I have to admit, am literally sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the rest...

I am going to view it, view all, as I a reaffirmed as I told you towards the beginning of this thread that I feel you are "intriguing", which is, to say, the least! My dear man, there is definitely some connection here...with me.....with others...and, I am "awakened" in the sense that I believe to the core of my heart that all of these screwy "labels" that we carry here on earth are superfilious.... I am sure, without even viewing another thing that you have posted, that religion, per se, not to mention politics, geographic location on earth, skin colour, all establishments (ie. the Vatican), and just about any other "classification" that one might name............mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of all life.

For me, what I do know now, is that the heart is the thing which "sees"........and, thankfully, life as we know it, is on the "verge of a merge" so to speak......we "happen" upon each other (which seems evident already that you are aware of some other perspective on this) for a very definite reason.

Has little bearing on all this whatsoever, of that I am aware, but where in Scotland do you live? I ask as "my lineage" goes back to Edinburgh at some point, and that is the only place I truly have a desire to visit before my time has passed on this globe....

Anyway, for now I will resume watching the video as it, like you, is intriguing, to say the very least!!! See you later.....

This is the latest part of my posts in the discussion -





  • Elaine Ross Kelly If, like Sherry, any of you watched the Varkala video you will have seen a demonstration of a profound thing, the Ana code.

    In that film the code identifies the town of Oban in Scotland as a potential meteor strike site and another one is Bowen in Australia.

    If you read the recent posts on my blog you will see that Oban has come very much to the fore in recent synchronised code posts, see the Oban Pi links and Oban's timely train crash.

    This is another anagram of the code in the film and the blog -

    ANA CODE LINKS OBAN, IT'S TOLD SHERRY WHITE.
    4 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly Note that in her post to me SHE mentioned Scotland -

    I, AS SHERRY WHITE, LINKED OBAN TO SCOTLAND.
    4 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly That means that I (being Ana, the code's author and or I being the code itself , as the name Sherry White, linked Oban to Scotland.

    Now look what else it say's Ken -

    I TOLD KEN OBAN SCOTLAND, I, AS SHERRY WHITE.
    4 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly The Ana code uses the symbol O to symbolise itself because O is a cipher and a cipher is a code and also because the plan in the code was formulated at point zero.

    KEN LITTLE SAW THIS O CO ID SHERRY AND OBAN.

    I was led to this key in 2002, the film was made in India in 2006, same key.
    4 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly
    KEN LITTLE SAW O CO ID SHERRY AND OBAN'S HIT.
    3 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly The code relates to numbers by the single digit numerological alphabet ie - A-1 b-2 etc, start again after 9.


    ....AND KEN LITTLE WITH SHERRY CAN ID 11.6.2010.

    Today's date.
    3 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly One of the few simple rules of the O code is that Pand H are interchangeable, how this discovery was made in in 2001 before I had the completed key is shown in the film The full title of this key is The Iron Rod PH key.

    KEN LITTLE'S O - SHERRY OBAN AND PI - 3.1415926.

    2 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly
    KEN LITTLE SAW SHERRY'S TO CO ID OBAN AND PI.
    2 hours ago · Delete Post



  • Elaine Ross Kelly
    KEN LITTLE SAW O ID SHERRY AND..OBAN COPS IT.
    2 hours ago · Delete Pos

 The letters in the key are on my post Icon and have been for a few months now, since long before I knew about Ken Little and Sherry on Obama's White House wall yet if you check the letters in my icon picture you will see that they are the same letters that say this -

POST ICON ID'S KEN LITTLE, SHERRY AND OBAMA.

Think about that for a while.

It means that the coder of the key knew, in 2002 when I got the key, that I would one day be involved in a situation in which those three names together would be relevant and that it would occur in a FB post at a time when the letters in the key would be displayed as my icon.

I did not put this next code line on the discussion thread because I did not want to have to explain the significance of the Pi date. Hopefully they will find out with God's help -

I LINK O - SHERRY, OBAN WEST SCOTLAND, PI DATE.




No comments:

Post a Comment