Monday 21 June 2010

Oban Lesley's dot.

Today is my old Oban friend PIKEY'S birthday. 


This morning I received an email from an old friend in Oban named Lesley in response to a message I sent her about the big Pi Key discovery covered in the last two posts.


People in Oban may have a particularly good reason to understand why the Pi warning may concern them in particular - see the Oban Pi warning posts last month.


At the end of her email Lesley added this note -


ps, i am in the middle of reading a book called Life Of Pi, by Yann Martel. i think it would interest you , not finished it yet, but so far so good, love always. xxxxxxx

The timing of that doesn't quite seem to have registered with Lesley.

After suggesting to Lesley that she should read the Magdalene post on this blog in order to understand the degree of synchronicity that was involved in the drawing of our attention to Pi and Pi day (July 22nd) I added this note -



Just before the time of the Maryport boat at the time of the last Magdalene date link when Maryport fishermen working out of Oban died, the Airds point earthquake happened.


Years ago I applied for a seabed lease at Airds point. The lease had formerly belonged to BP who had a Salmon farm there, BP the oil company.
At first the Crown estate refused to grant me the lease so I wrote back to them and said that if my name had been BP Kelly they would have given it to me.


A week or so later I got a letter from the Crown Estate addressed to Mr BP Kelly granting me the lease.


Years later I found that the code uses BP Kelly as one of my codenames. I always wondered why.


The timing of this incredible Pi warning and proof has come at the time of the biggest BP disaster of all time.


God times everything, even this email.


Even this dot.

Then the code in the Pi Key confirmed it and I sent her these two codelines -

I just looked at the Pi key again and found this. The I in the line is not me.

I TEST THIS PI WORD OBAN LESLEY - 3.14159265.

I TEST THIS OBAN PI WORD LESLEY - 3.14159265.

An hour later I found this -
Now here's a thing! See this - 'God times everything, even this email.

Even this dot."


OBAN LESLEY'S PI - 3.14159265 TIMER - THIS DOT.


Then I found this -


OBAN LESLEY, PI , 3.14159265, ID'S TIMER - 22.7.10.



July 22nd is Pi day and is timed by the feast day of St Mary Magdalene.

SEE I LINK CODE - PI 3.14159265 - ST MARY 22.7.10.

The code is called O,It tells you about itself -

O LINKED PI, 3.14159265 - 22.7.10 - I REST MY CASE





But is it the OBAN timer ?


Try to grasp what just happened then please look at the two previous posts to find out why this -






PI
3.14159265.
3.14159265.
3.14159265.
PI 22/7

is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment