Wednesday 2 June 2010

Israel's 9 bell warning.


As stated in my book, in 1996 I discovered the fact that the number 9 is a signal for danger, a number of warning.

The Ana code or O is God's warning bell.

There were originally 9 ships involved in the Gaza aid flotilla, it was the ninth attempt to breach the blockade of Gaza and most reports give the number of dead as nine even though it is not accurate.

At the time of the link to Ann Miller Story I noticed that she has a 'ring my bell' feature on her FB wall and that it has had 9 hits on it.





These people rang my doorbell recently
Judith MasonCarson KathiBrian Black
This doorbell has been rung 9 times

I sent her this message after spotting it on the day of Israel's attack the day of Ann's code links to the 'Mary' date, this year's July 22nd Pi day -




Elaine Ross Kelly May 31 at 1:30pm
After the code had linked you to the 'St Mary' date today I looked at
your wall and saw that your doorbell has had 9 hits.

9 HIT'S DOORBELL TAKES PIN ST MARY CODE ANN.


Now I find this -

R.K'S TIP DATES A NINE HIT DOORBELL ON MAY 31.

NINE DOORBELL HITS ON MAY 31ST DATE R.K'S PI.

NINE ON DOORBELL, R.K DATES IT, MAY 31ST, SHIP.

NINE BELL - R.K'S O DATED MAY 31ST RIOT ON SHIP.

MAY 31ST RIOT ON SHIP DATED R.K'S NINE O BELL.

It's a signal that things are hotting up!

MAY 31ST DOORBELL TEST - R.K ANN - 9 DIE ON SHIP.

The 9 warning appears to be a warning both to and about
Israel.

NB.O NOTED MAY 31ST SHIP LINKED 9 TO ISRAEL.

CODED LINK TO A SHIP SENT TO WARN ISRAEL BY.



While I am on the subject of Bells, this


extraordinary thing was reported yesterday-






Tropical Storm Agatha blows a hole



in Guatemala City

Hundreds dead as torrential rain sweeps Central America. Sinkhole in Guatemala swallows three-storey building
guatemala city sinkhole A sinkhole that swallowed a three-storey building in Guatemala City has been blamed on a combination of Tropical Storm Agatha and poor drainage systems. Photograph: Luis Echeverria/AP


St Agatha - Sicily, Patron saint of Bell-founders and bakers.


So if I was 'Israel' I would heed that warning but
of course the Israel I am talking to is not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment