Tuesday 15 December 2009

COMEDIAN LINK.

This is an extract from an email I sent someone this morning -

Last night I sent three emails to the girl Maryann that had been getting the Kidman synchronicity then a comedian friend of mine named James Pierce started conversing with me on email and I stopped emailing her.
James noticed that another anagram of NICOLE KIDMAN is COMEDIAN LINK. then I found this code line

PIERCE HALTED 14.12.2009 LINKS TO MARYANN.

Three nights ago the British comedy awards were on TV and I was made to notice a particular Scottish comedian, I knew there was something about it. This morning I realised his name is Frankie Boyle.

The code has been preformulated so that when dates are isolated the rest of the key is designed to link to the date, look how perfectly timed the code line above is. If you watch the God's Proof film on my blog you will see why Nicole Kidman was connected to the date in BOYLE.

The man I sent that email to is named Chris, it was sent in response to his response to yesterdays blog -

yes, you connect it in an interesting way.
i learn. i also start linking the date to occurrences.
and than see. its a good approach.
now its codelink 15.12.2009 chris

When I saw how his email ended I knew that today's date would be linked to Chris in the code and right enough, it is -


MY 15.12.2009 DATE IS PLANNED TO LINK CHRIS.

TODAY 15.12.2009 TIMES PLANNED LINK CHRIS.


No comments:

Post a Comment