Friday 25 December 2009

God's Atheists.

Yesterday I sent my blog link to a number of Atheists who claimed to want to see proof that God is real on YA.
One of them called ANTI CAT spent a very limited time glancing at this blog then sent me this silly reply -

: Unsubstantiated claims do not constitute proof.

I responded by suggesting that they should watch the Varkala video and then got this response -

The reason I didn't watch the video is because the link doesn't work. Apart from that, I see a lot of claims but nothing to back them up. You seem to use a lot of methods used by con artists in that you promise answers to many questions you yourself raise, yet instead of giving straight answers, you require me to chase all over the internet following links that often won't work.

Let me guess. You're going to claim the links don't work because of a conspiracy to silence you. I don't buy it.

I explained that there must be a glitch in the link, apologised and then found that the scond link God's Proof still accesses both videos, then I found these timed links in the code -

25.12.09PLAN IN CODE WORD LINKS YA ATHEIST.

25.12.09 LINKED IN O WORD HELPS YA'S ANTI CAT.

25.12.09 O WORD LINK I SEND HELPS YA ANTI CAT.

There's a hidden joke in this.

No comments:

Post a Comment