Wednesday 16 December 2009

Eleven Eleven.

When you do a net search for Synchronicity 11.11 appears to be the number that has attracted the attention of people all over the world more than any other.

Today I found this question on Yahoo Answers -

Open Question

Show me another»

This guy explains through numerology the importance behind the 1111. What are your views?


In 1996 close to the beginning of the happenings that eventually led me to the code 11 11 digital watch synchronicity was one of the occurrences that drew my attention to the synchronicity that eventually led me to the discovery of the code that proves that synchronicity is shown to us by design.

I have not watched the video on you tube cited here, I have no need to.

That question however led me to check out 11 11 in the code key (The Bell) and I found this -

I SYNCHRONISED 11 11 IN THE BELL WORD TO - 22.

11 11's IN R.KELLY'S WORD TO PIN 22 IN THE CODE.


So the main purpose of 11 11 is to draw our attention to the all important 22 link already covered in earlier posts, THE BIG ONE? and The 22 link.

As always, this link to 22 is timed -

16.12.09. 11 11 LINK WIT CODED BY THE PLANNER.

16.12.09 11 11 WIT PLANNED BY THE LINK CODER.

I, SION CODER. PINNED 11 11 MATH TO R.KELLY - 22.

That's Ana.

No comments:

Post a Comment