Tuesday 1 December 2009

Thillie, no.

Today I received an email from a nice young person that goes by the name of Thillie on Yahoo Answers. Thillie contacted me looking for advice after selecting my answer to a quethtion pothed by Thillie in philosophy ath the betht anther. I think Thillie ith not tho thillie. No Thillie ith a thinker and not a thillie one.

The Anagram formula demonstrated on my other blog pages hath this to thay -

ANNA CODE WIT DATES THILLIE BY PR ON 1.12.09.

TOP CODE ANSWER BY ROSS AND I THILLIE - KANT.

Emmanuel Kant is a well known Thilothopher,

I ath que, ith there anything thillie about that?

Thillie's real name is Monica, the code uses W inverted as M.

ROSS' LINK DATED BY 1.12.09 SENT MONICA HELP.

That is an anagram of the code that I have been demonstrating since 2002.


No comments:

Post a Comment