Saturday 5 December 2009

Understanding O.

This is a little email dialogue that took place between myself and a friend in Germany,

A few days ago the blog was about the way the code timed my connection to a girl I 'met' through Yahoo Answers. She calls herself Thillie. My friend's question may help others to get the point about the code.

Ross -

Thillie's real name is Monica. The day she contacted me asking for help with a problem was 1.12.09.

The code says this -

ROSS' LINK DATED BY 1.12.09 SENT MONICA HELP

German friend -

so can i take the code as your form of communication with god ? is it something to address some comon
maybe collective entity ? ? ?


Ross -

The code is the way that God provided as a means of proving to people that God is real. Nothing else could have formulated the code only the planner of the time story herself.
The time story of life was designed around the anagram mathematics not the other way round, In the beginning was the WORD, this demonstration key was specifically designed to be used by me to provide that proof at the time when the world needs it most, it is pre-synchronised to my life and the lives of the people that God connects with me, that's why it dates Monica's link.
She was set up to help me to help others to understand.

The code is not my anything, it is God's code but I am the one that is authorised to show it to Mankind and I do not select the people that get to see it, God did.

Yesterday another Y A user called ALL HAT contacted me, the code proves that it was already planned to help her to understand too -

I PIN ALL HAT BY ONE DATE IN R.K'S CODES -4.12.09.

I have been provided with more than key.


The code symbol for the code itself is O because the dictionary definition of O is, A cypher and a cypher is a code. O also represents the Zero point when the formula was designed, in the beginning, and the circle of time itself.

The reason that it was formulated to be demonstrated in English is that part of the plan was that English would be the international language at this time so that people from all countries can understand the same demonstration. You are a living example of that.

O IS A CODE I SENT ALL HAT, PINNED BY R.K - 4.12.09.

Note that the code identifies the coder I as the one who sent it to All Hat but also uses my initials to show that I was used to do it. It also uses the timing of the link to All Hat to demonstrate the code's validity this way -

O IS A CODE I SENT R.K PINNED BY ALL HAT 4.12.09.

R.K PINS Y A ALL HAT CODE I TIME, SENT ON 4.12.O9.

Y A is Yahoo Answers, it even identifies what the link to All Hat was.



No comments:

Post a Comment