Monday 7 December 2009

Lilith and Nomadreid.

Yesterday I made contact with two people through Yahoo Answers, Lilith and Nomadreid.

I did not mention the code to wonderful Lilith as I wanted her to watch my films first. This morning, thinking that she had I sent her a number of code lines including this one -

ANA TIMED YA LILITH'S CODE R.K SENT ON 7.12.O9.

and this one -

ANA TIMES DAY R.K SENT LILITH CODE - 7.12.09.

and this one -

ANNA TIMES DAY R.K SENT LILITH O CODE -7.12.09.

and this one -

ANNA TIMED CODE ROSS SENT LILITH BY 7.12.09.

R.K AND i SENT YAHOO ANSWERS LILITH 22 CODE. (PH exchange rule, see films)

See the link to number22 in THE BIG ONE?

Then I was contacted again by Nomadreid, a man, I presume, that had also first met me yesterday. This is the proof I sent to him plus one or two he has not yet seen -

CONSTANT HELP LIKE 7.12.09 BIAS, NOMADREID.

and -

NOMADREID HELPS CIA TEST OBAN LINK - 7.12.O9.

and -

BIAS SET TO 7.12.09 LINK CAN HELP NOMADREID.

and -

7.12.09 LINK BIAS CAN HELP NOMADREID TEST O.

and -

NOMADREID CAN TEST SANE O BY LILITH 7.12.09.

That's all very well and marvelous to boot but can you?

Later today I sent Lilith this email -

I think you'll like this, if you are awake enough to appreciate it. I asked this question as a piss take -

Is the black rectangle best answer girl sitting on top of the large Hadron collider?






Black holes worry me.

I recieved a very irate answer from an involved mathematician who basically told me I am a retard, he said post another answer like that in retard and I will block you.

My first response to him was - get a sense of humour, my second was that if they really knew what was going to happen there would be no need to carry out the experiment and my third response was to say that he was correct that I posted my question in retard.

Then I looked back at the question again and it seems that somebody deleted his answer. There really is a God.

And by god I hope that was Stephen Hawking.

No comments:

Post a Comment