Friday 18 December 2009

EARTHQUAKE


I received this email from a friend from the Oban area who now lives in Portugal. The title of the email is EARTHQUAKE. As I clicked on it my son Andrew who was playing a game on another computer shouted 'earthquake' so I knew it was important.

This happened in spain and we felt down here, like a very deep rumbling and slsight vibration, it was really weird, never felt a quake before.....but it was on Erics birthday the 17th.............apartment blocks shook in Albufeira..........and we're about 100kms or more from Huelva in Spain, the epicentre......



First Reported 12/17/2009 - Updated 20 hours ago - 6 Documents (in Environment)
MADRID, Dec. 17 (Xinhua) -- The western coast of Andalusia in southern Spain was hit by a moderate earthquake in the early hours of Thursday morning. The quake, which measured 6.2 on the Richter scale, occurred at 2.27 am, affecting the city of Huelva. ... [Xinhua News Agency - 20 hours ago]
The first thing that struck me about it is the time of the quake at 2.27 and the link to Pi in those numbers (22/7)
So then I checked the code -

17.12.20O9 SPAIN TREMBLED, CODE LINKS A Pi No.

CODE MAN IN LARBERT LINKS THE Pi S.O.S TODAY.

CODE MAN IN LARBERT, HE LINKS 18.12.09 TODAY.

Later today I came upon this question in YA,the answer is mine but my avatar is The Fool, what might one make of that? If you click on it in YA it takes you to my profile


Open Question

Show me another»

What is it called when you turn out to be right but there was no basis for it? There's a term for that -?

Like, if you through two different errors, that somehow cancel each other out, end up predicting the thing that actually happens. Or saying the thing that's actually true, tho with the information you had in hand you should have concluded something different -
  • 45 minutes ago
  • - 4 days left to answer.

Answers (4)


No comments:

Post a Comment